I've been on this site for 7 years and I like it a lot!
I used to have some rules about my theories for reviewing but I'm too old for that stuff now. I have a list down there about how you can avoid being a turd on this site that really engulfs what I used to have up here.
Otherwise I just want to socialize and continue to work my way through my irrelevant and outdated iTunes library before Spotify inevitably takes over my life.
So these are the albums I'm listening too soonish (or not)...
1. Guns N' Roses-Chinese Democracy
2. Ol' Dirty Bastard-N*gga Please
3. The Dillinger Escape Plan-Dissociation
4. Yelawolf-Trunk Muzik
5. Sugar Ray-Floored
6. Beastie Boys-To The 5 Boroughs
7. Flatbush Zombies-D.R.U.G.S.
8. Polaris-Music from The Adventures of Pete & Pete
9. Our Lady Peace-Clumsy
10. Red Hot Chili Peppers-Mother's Milk
1. Dylan Connor-Spirit Glue
2. Joey Bada$$-All-AmeriKKKan Bada$$
3. Mastodon-Emperor of Sand
5. Harry Styles-Harry Styles
6. Katy Perry-Witness
7. Big Boi-BOOMIVERSE
8. Young Thug-Beautiful Thugger Girls
9. Vince Staples-Big Fish Theory
10. 2 Chainz-Pretty Girls Like Trap Music
11. DJ Khaled-Grateful
12. Kendrick Lamar-DAMN.
14. Brother Ali-All The Beauty in This Whole Life